Whatever you think of BTS or PTD, this article is so important

• Excellent article. The message of PTD was so profoundly important and so beautifully done

PTD is never going to be anywhere close to my personal favourite of theirs, but every time I hear them talk about it, I am moved, every time I see someone with differing hearing abilities speak about how it meant to see that sign language in a top-selling single, I am moved, every time I hear a low-paid, yet essential support worker say how it felt to be represented in a positive manner in that video after all of this last year and a half, I am deeply and honestly moved.

Have I mentioned I love them…? I dearly dearly love them.

• PTD is never going to be anywhere close to my personal favourite of theirs, but every time I hear them talk about it, I am moved, every time I see someone with differing hearing abilities speak about how it meant to see that sign language in a top-selling single, I am moved, every time I hear a low-paid, yet essential support worker say how it felt to be represented in a positive manner in that video after all of this last year and a half, I am deeply and honestly moved.

Have I mentioned I love them…? I dearly dearly love them.

Wished I would have said this. Not my favorite for sure but that a group of people who do not get a lot of support from the music industry as a whole are recognized and included by the biggest group in the world is incredibly special

• I have a personal daft thing as well , and I apologise because I’ve talked about this a lot, in various different forms.

On the day the PTD was released, I was up early and listening to it, but I wasn’t a mad fan. To put it lightly. On that day, I had to take my sweetest little cat of fourteen years to the vet and found out she had inoperable cancer that would kill her. The vet did not know if she would have days. Husbandface kept on blasting that damned tune while I wanted to faceplant into a bowl of overnight oats and never fish myself out. He- much wiser than I am - told me ’Listen to them. We know how to land. We have to find the joy in these moments.’

I got comfort from seeing his comfort, and we had a full two months of extra time. I’m just going to assume that because she was a cat and incredibly, felinely strong minded, that the fact she never clawed Nathan’s face off at any pont when he kept blasting PtD over the last two months, meant she approved.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!