HOW CAN LISA MAKE THIS LOOK GOOD...

• I am sorry, but what is with this absurd notion people keep pushing here that the choreography should be some damned dance competition level stuff? The whole point of the choreo is to accompany THE SONG, which is the thing that gets sold....cause we are still talking about commercial music. You therefore want a choreo that is easy enough to recognize (and then link to a song in your mind) and possibly mimic/copy, which makes you turn the song on.

• I am sorry, but what is with this absurd notion people keep pushing here that the choreography should be some damned dance competition level stuff? The whole point of the choreo is to accompany THE SONG, which is the thing that gets sold....cause we are still talking about commercial music. You therefore want a choreo that is easy enough to recognize (and then link to a song in your mind) and possibly mimic/copy, which makes you turn the song on.

Just saw her on Fallon. This choreography lets her shine, and that is an understatement.

why are you acting like we expect her to do backflips and sing at the same time??

them giving her a choreo this simple is insulting when you have other solo artists capable of much more difficult choreo that is both easy to sing in and good- (look at any of chunghas choreos).

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• once again i dont get the point of obsession for a tough dance for title track which you will be promoting frequently. The idol needs to conserve energy for promotion and I think Money will be the one focus more on dance.

Moreover, for commercial factors, usually title track will have easy to follow dance move so that it is easier to go viral. People judged Somi's dumb dumb dance move also and see how well it does as the dance move went viral.

• once again i dont get the point of obsession for a tough dance for title track which you will be promoting frequently. The idol needs to conserve energy for promotion and I think Money will be the one focus more on dance.

Moreover, for commercial factors, usually title track will have easy to follow dance move so that it is easier to go viral. People judged Somi's dumb dumb dance move also and see how well it does as the dance move went viral.

yeah i think its obvious they made the choreo simple for tiktok value

but still disappointing

:pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• It's literally the tiktok challenge video. Of course it's easy enough for the average person. That's the point. What is wrong with giving people a fun way to engage with the song?

I think the hip shake part is the most fun looking, so they should focus on that during promotions.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!