Hyuna & Dawn mini "1+1=1": share your thoughts!!

• Apart from a lack of calculation skills, Hyuna & Dawn's mini album is strong IMO

It is not easy to make nice tracks with voices that are quite nasal like theirs but I think they did quite well.

Ping Pong is and will stay the most divisive song. While I prefer the b-sides, it's the title track for a reason as it's very flashy.

The mini only have 3 songs:

- Deep Dive which is way too short, I feel Dawn's influence on it the most although he participated in all tracks

- My personal favorite XOXO, I like how bouncy and sassy but at the same time soft it feels

- I Know is a slower but very nice track. I barely understand Korean but it sounds like it's sweet

Your thoughts??

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I still haven't had the time to listed to the b-sides, but knowing Hyuna's b-sides i know they'll be good. They are always much more different than her title tracks, very soft. The title i like, it's such a summer song i whish they released it sooner like in July but whatever. I am not a fan of the first part of the chorus but other than that the rest of the song sounds awesome. It's really a booty shaking song lol. Especially that part when they say la vida loca i really love :mooning:

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!