Post your predictions for Lisa's solo (LALISA)

• what are some predictions or expectations you have for Lisa's solo?

what style or genre do you think the song will be? will she sing or rap more? how well will it do on the charts?

all that interesting stuff AKP love to talk about :suure:

out of service

• it will have a trap beat.. that's for sure.

song structure will be: rap verse – singing for the pre-chorus – chorus with onomatopeia – rap verse in mostly english – singing for pre-chorus – chorus with onomatopeia – bridge – dance break with a pause right before so it sounds like a beat drop – and hopefully it doesn't end there and we actually get a satisfying final chorus.

don't think it will get a PAK but it'll be really high on the charts. i hope it does, though.

out of service

• I’m still thinking Lalisa and this BP intro is the same song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm nervous about the charting and dont wanna jinx it :wilds: . Even the sales predictions got me nervous with the China crap going on. I'm praying for top 3 on Melon and 700k on Gaon.

As for the songs themselves, it's gonna sound like BP. I mean every single credit on the songs is a Black Label stalwart - Vince, 24, R Tee, Teddy, Bekuh. This is clearly an inhouse deal.

I'm praying for Thai verses though, no one else seems to like this but i cant get enough of this Thai rap song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Imagine a song with English/Korean/Thai 8|8|8|

• it will have a trap beat.. that's for sure.

song structure will be: rap verse – singing for the pre-chorus – chorus with onomatopeia – rap verse in mostly english – singing for pre-chorus – chorus with onomatopeia – bridge – dance break with a pause right before so it sounds like a beat drop – and hopefully it doesn't end there and we actually get a satisfying final chorus.

don't think it will get a PAK but it'll be really high on the charts. i hope it does, though.

it depends Its trending #2 in youtube Korea now So i hope korean gp likes it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!