“Woke” Kpop Twitter is a side of the Internet I’ll never want to be part of

• And 27 of over 30. I was thinking the average kpop toxic was under 30?

Worried if that’s not the case…

True hahaha

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm glad I don't use Twitter and am happy without it.

Yeah, you don't wanna become a depressed communist :aespa10:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Meh, me being the “normal” type giving them the platform only makes their actions feel legitimized so naw

Also it’s an annoying aspect on Kpop Twitter, but is not one exclusive to Kpop Twitter. The woke police be everywhere on it, and now that I mention it TikTok as well

Edit: B4 anyone thinks I’m some right winger, ewk absolutely not, definitely left wing. Just not a fan of the toxic types that seem to be growing more & more

I hate those toxic disgusting trolls with a passion because they are hypocrites and hypocrites are worse than scum worse than the dirt beneath the worms. That fake woke virtiue signaling bs is a cancer often timee they themselves are guilty of what they try to accuse others of and their more disgusting because they use real issues as a weapon to beat people over the head with. Its using mental health as an excuse example. Well i get to treat you like garbage because I was abused, you got nothing against victims right?? Yes you cannot use that as an excuse for your actions and behavior and those people do that with this woke shit, because they know the majority of people won't talk back to them because being called a racist etc for calling out their bullshit can be more damaging than good when factoring in all the cancel culture bandwagoning people love.

So yes the fake woke folks have a special place in hell for them

• Personally, I don't spend too much time on twitter, but when I do, I just ignore that kind of stuff. The woke culture is everywhere, not just twitter really, it's anywhere you can comment seemingly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!