Snow Man - Snow World MV

• Top asian rookie group, Snow Man, release today the MV of their song "Snow World".

The song was included in their hit debut single "D.D./Imitation Rain", and will also be included in their debut album, "SnowMania S1", released on September 29.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love the vibe of this song. Maybe I'm gonna like this more than Evolution.

Btw you using word "rookie" for them, is is still relevant? Isn't it more likely used by korean? Are Japanese media using word like that?

I mean they're just debuting a year ago and make to the top chart, but they actually formed in 2012, doing many activities so they actually start gaining many fans before they're debuting.

I feel that word not match to describe them.

• I love the vibe of this song. Maybe I'm gonna like this more than Evolution.

Btw you using word "rookie" for them, is is still relevant? Isn't it more likely used by korean? Are Japanese media using word like that?

I mean they're just debuting a year ago and make to the top chart, but they actually formed in 2012, doing many activities so they actually start gaining many fans before they're debuting.

I feel that word not match to describe them.

is that for Oricon if they are rookies, last year they and SixTONES were the "rookies" number 1

Although of course, maybe "rookie" is not the same for Japan and Korea

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!