Why is yeonwoo's agency acting so sus about confirming or denying the dating news?

• They just denied it now lol.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MLD is weird but I suspect Yeonwoo thought they were an “item” or something seeing MLD first response to Lee Minho’s statement . They probably scrambled after they saw him deny the dating rumours and didn’t want another blow.

But yeah this whole scandal reminds me of the iKON case. Now that was embarrassing for Daisy then they put her on hiatus and threw her out.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Aish. I'm glad they learnt from Daisy. They shouldn't have stalled and waited so long when he denied it so quickly. All this speculation will only hurt yeonwoo since she's a new actress. Minho openly confirms his dating rumours with suzy and other actresses but then took 3 seconds to deny this. I really hope he wasn't stringing her along for 5 months. Their friends explanation could be true as there were other people present in those pictures. It looked more like a gathering.

Desbundar

• I’m sorry but this will always be so weird.

If they’re not dating fine. However grown folks should NOT feel the need to deny or hell even need to confirm a relationship.

• I’m sorry but this will always be so weird.

If they’re not dating fine. However grown folks should NOT feel the need to deny or hell even need to confirm a relationship.

Ofc it would help if their careers didn't revolve around selling a boyfriend/girlfriend to a target audience of impressionable teenagers. Even western pop idols do confirm/deny dating rumours lol.

I'm personally fine with idols keeping their private lives to themselves but as a public figure a quick response will only quell speculation and won't do much damage to their career. It's an unfair world we live in where something as normal and human as a relationship could tarnish a public figures reputation but you can still outsmart it.

Desbundar

• It's good they make a quick response, but if they really dating and both companies lie that would create a backlash. I think both of them are just friends, the media just make too much speculation just like that Jang Ki Yong & Seon Yeon Jae relationship rumor. Both parties didn't know each other and the media still dare to speculate them together. LMAO

• Lee Minho seems to like Idols

It's good they make a quick response, but if they really dating and both companies lie that would create a backlash. I think both of them are just friends, the media just make too much speculation just like that Jang Ki Yong & Seon Yeon Jae relationship rumor. Both parties didn't know each other and the media still dare to speculate them together. LMAO

Kpop/kdrama fan logic: Male and female idols or actors can never be friends. There were more people in the pics so ig it is what it is, a gathering for a birthday but fans will keep speculate like they will announce their engagement tomorrow.

Her agency first saying omg it's hard to get in touch with her cuz she's shooting a drama like Idols don't have their staff on set or a phone was a bad look when he squashed the rumors instanly but I'm glad they didn't pull a daisy. So points for that ig.

Desbundar

• Not just idols, female idols that are very popular with men in their prime. Yeonwoo is a craze on male sites

*sleazebags in their prime. I've seen plenty of celebs in kpop prey on vulnerable young idols, influencers, afreeca TV bjs or even creep into random women's dms and then say they want to get married to a "respectable" older actress. The difference in the way female idols and actresses are treated are sad fr.

Desbundar

• *sleazebags in their prime. I've seen plenty of celebs in kpop prey on vulnerable young idols, influencers, afreeca TV bjs or even creep into random women's dms and then say they want to get married to a "respectable" older actress. The difference in the way female idols and actresses are treated are sad fr.

True , they make idols look very subclass to actresses which I don’t understand at all. They treat idols like dolls to play with if you are not high class like Suzy yoona, transitioning into an actress and doing well, the idols are hardly rated by male actors.

• Kpop/kdrama fan logic: Male and female idols or actors can never be friends. There were more people in the pics so ig it is what it is, a gathering for a birthday but fans will keep speculate like they will announce their engagement tomorrow.

I think that is why it is hard to see male & female idols in this new gen hanging around too much.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!