ASP's first official single announced mv added

• new mv added

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Man Calling due out 9\22

here are a couple of mvs from prerelease songs by the group.

20210102_142927.gif

Edited once, last by katahtattat: new content related to the single was released ().

• pretty interesting how their 1st single comes after their 1st album, that is one of the things i like about the wack system, the first release its almost always a full fledged album

i wonder if the new single is going to feature the new members 6HbEawK.png

• i wonder if the new single is going to feature the new members 6HbEawK.png

i would guess not, but the tour might

• this mv is non stop punk energy excluding the "lunch breaking"

• katahtattat

Changed the title of the thread from “ASP's first official single announced” to “ASP's first official single announced mv added”.
  • this mv is non stop punk energy excluding the "lunch breaking"

the video is so dumb, i love it CYTPmId.png

my only complaint its that it seems they used a modern camera and then put it through filters to make it look vintage,

in ARE YOU READY? they actually used an old video camera for one of the bits and i think that looked really nice, if Watanabe wants ASP to continue with that aesthetic he should get them one too

u2CNvQa.png

wUjZSGa.png

bbKqX0e.png

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!