So about 2021 rookie awards

• Let's be honest... in late 2020, and early 2021 aespa, and Weeekly got already few rookie/newcomer awards, so for those, they won't be eligible to take it again then... what if at this point Lightsum is a group which is highest candidate to take it?

why I'm not mentioning STAYC? well because they've debuted 5 days before aespa so in the award ceremonies which aespa won it seems like STAYC would be behind them (so already in contention for title)...

of course, from big award ceremonies there is MAMA, and Melon awards, probably biggest one - in 2020 won by Weeekly because voting time period started before aespa and STAYC debuts, so groups from SM and HighUp should be eligible for MAMA 2021, and MMA 2021 but... there is another problem because of BEP vs CJ ENM beef STAYC already isn't performing in M Countdown so I guess they also won't be nominated.

So I think overall aespa will snatch those most popular awards, and those smaller ones which they've already won might go to Lightsum.

ps: before you ask Girls Planet 999 final will probably happen on 22nd October so yes already too late to debut in time to be nominated for most important award ceremonies

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!