I've had the longest DP than anyone here

• I've been using this since 2016. Everyone else has changed a long time ago.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not continuous though. I remember that one time you changed it when you thought you stanned BTS. :mukbang:

• Not continuous though. I remember that one time you changed it when you thought you stanned BTS. :mukbang:

Damn I forgot all about that. I lost my mind when I did that.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• didn't some of your accounts get banned at one stage?

All 7 or 8 of my accounts were banned for a year multiple times.

I think this one would still be banned if it wasn't for the forum relaunch.

• can you please change it? it's so weird that there's only 3 members.

But this is my favorite group photo of f(x). I wish it showed them all but at least Sulli is in the center.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!