Reasons to join THE KPOP MEGACHURCH GUILD.

• Are you not in any guild? are you looking for a fresh, new, innovative, fun guild? well you've come to the right place. you might be asking, "ellenote, what is so special about the mega church guild" and to that I would say, how should I know? but you know what I do know.... I know a lot about AKORNS. are you broke? do you need a new badge but your akorn count is 100? the second you join our guild, you will actually MANIFEST 1,000 AKORNS instantly!!!! here are ten reasons to join our guild:

1. you will automatically become an icon, yes you heard me, an ICON. this is just a new perk given to us by the kpop gods.

2. You will make hit threads all the time, flopping is not a word in our books

3. You will automatically stan red velvet, #IRENE

4. you will automatically develop a sense of humour, I obviously have the best sense of HUMOUR on this entire website, so take it from me.

5. you will never be bored, our guild is so lively that the guild police is always called on us every single day...#PARTYBYSNSD
    6. you will now forever use hashtags in any and every conversation, maybe this is taken from me, but you will now only speak in hashtags, #churchofhashtags #permissiontodance

7. the mods will automatically love you, yup we are just that HOLY. don't let anyone tell you otherwise

8. you can never get banned. point blank period!

9. you will become friends with all of us, we're really nice, I swear... </3

10. You will become a nctzen and leave the guild...or a once...pls comeback guys....

pls join our guild we are dying pls i will give you akorns pls :akorns:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!