I have to admit it

• I'm not a fan of girl groups in general, but these songs are badass af!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not interested in girl groups in general, it's just that today my Spotify played these songs randomly and I was like "Ah, these are good!"

I usually find new songs like that too, here are some of my fav gg songs:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I will listen to them later, thanks for the recommendations.

I already listened to "I Love You" before :)

• External Content youtu.be

I'll put in the whole hook, it's the drop that's awesome.

She's the one that comes in a kicks between the other two members.

• External Content youtu.be

I'll put in the whole hook, it's the drop that's awesome.

She's the one that comes in a kicks between the other two members.

Ahh, the moment is nice indeed!

• so you are already into LOONA with Chuu's solo, and LOONA's latest comeback PTT,

check more of their music, they are cool

• I for one recommend this one:

External Content youtu.be

I just love it!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!