[TW] There's something shady happening with the gg Nature.

• Debuting in a nugu company is like playing Russian roulette at this point :/

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Most of the dieting stuff was awful but it's underage photoshoot that bothered me the most. There's no reason for a girl that young to be posing on a bed or tub provocatively. Don't give me the she's 18 argument. She's barely an adult and signed up to be an idol not to do like boudoir shoots.

Desbundar

• the tweet say that this girl disappear from the group so maybe she left the group and the agency

if it's the case and she's modelling in her free time i don't see how it's a problem, she's 18yo , she's an independant women who can do whatever she wants from her body

and if she feel confident doing this type of modeling job i don't see the problem

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• the tweet say that this girl disappear from the group so maybe she left the group and the agency

if it's the case and she's modelling in her free time i don't see how it's a problem, she's 18yo , she's an independant women who can do whatever she wants from her body

and if she feel confident doing this type of modeling job i don't see the problem

She didn't make a penny from that shoot cuz she paid for it. She's pretty enough to be getting her own cf's. The photographer confirmed it was her but didn't want anyone to find out it was her. Even used a different persons name. It's uncomfy.

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!