Weeekly warming up for dance practice dancing to TWICE - Alcohol Free

• :wow:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is like Weeekly BTS, Office Version LOL ^^

Ngl. Being in Weeekly seems like the coolest and most interesting job in the world : the girls get along so well and have so much chemistry and there's never a dull moment.

Sure there's hard work but the camaraderie and the warm supportive yet jokey and light atmosphere makes it seem all worth it. I would wake up each day enthusiastic about going to work lol.

Also when did Soojin's legs get so shapely?? :whatr: . Can she share her leg routine with me??

Someone said it best and I'm paraphrasing : Weeekly feels as if every member is a potential IT Girl.

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!