Random k-pop thoughts and opinions

• 1. Sunmi is on track to become the next Hyuna when it comes to talent, concept, etc. and that's a GOOD thing

2. SM should promote Taeyeon's non-album singles more, (Four Seasons, Blue, Weekend)

3. Only God knows why Gfriend was disbanded after they finally started hitting their stride internationally

4. SM hopping on the vinyl trend is probably the smartest thing they've ever done

5. Collecting Loona PCs is a whole ass job, not even a hobby

6. Twice's album packaging has gotten better over the years but it's still set up so weird sometimes when it comes to dimensions etc.

7. Red Velvet is the most versatile girl group, the shop concept for their anniversary was so cool and I don't think it's ever been done before

8. Joy's b-sides/remakes on her album could've been chosen better

9. We need a new Ga-In album or something

10. AOA would've recovered from the Jimin scandal if Mina and ChoA were in the group/stayed in the group

11. Blackpink's english songs (including solos) are so superior it's unreal, the fluency is just *chef's kiss*

12. Wtf is up with SM and the physical albums being "Case version" or "Photobook version"??? They never used to do that shit before and ever since "Monster" (RV I&S) was dropped, they started doing it

13. Lee Hi's talent is being wasted by AOMG, she should really make a full album comeback

14. Querencia by Chungha is one of the most cohesive and sonically pleasing k-pop albums I have ever heard

15. G-IDLE should return as 6 and just keep it pushing, because the bullying allegations are out of control

16. PTT is so good but the concept is so similar to So What

17. SM Station should be a thing again, let him please make that a thing again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!