I can't believe it! Doyouram posted detailed video about DREAMCATCHER!

• :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:  :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

finally respected Korean channel promoting Dreamcatcher :pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bartkun

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Oh he’s a respected YouTuber? I watched this video yesterday because it was on my timeline. It’s good.

Thank goodness for international fans because otherwise Dreamcatcher won’t last as long. I was introduced to DC via my niece and also reacttothek (classical musicians react) back in 2017. Uma (the founder of that channel) really loves DC and I enjoy listening to her fangirling.

• Oh he’s a respected YouTuber? I watched this video yesterday because it was on my timeline. It’s good.

Thank goodness for international fans because otherwise Dreamcatcher won’t last as long. I was introduced to DC via my niece and also reacttothek (classical musicians react) back in 2017. Uma (the founder of that channel) really loves DC and I enjoy listening to her fangirling.

The international fans are really carrying the group, we've fought so hard. I'm glad we're slowly seeing korean interest. It used to be the case that it was impossible for DC to get on a major variety show and when they did they had to share the segment with 2 other groups.

Now in 2021, DC has been on Weekly Idol twice already :-)

• The international fans are really carrying the group, we've fought so hard. I'm glad we're slowly seeing korean interest. It used to be the case that it was impossible for DC to get on a major variety show and when they did they had to share the segment with 2 other groups.

Now in 2021, DC has been on Weekly Idol twice already
    :-)

Oh wow!! Congratulations!! Yes, you guys are such fighters!!

I don’t follow them so I don’t know (but I do follow them on YouTube and Weverse just so they have one extra follower number lol). I try to keep up from what you guys posted on akp, and I’m loving the many DC threads here <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!