Korean netizens react to Doyouram detailed video about Olivia Hye

• well, well, well guess they noticed her finally!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Her mouth shape is so attractive that I was hooked right away"

"LOONA is such cool and pretty group, I will take a good look at this video"

"Oh you did this video so fast, please love our baby wolf Olivia Hye"

"Triangle mouth Hyeju, everything we want is Hye"

"LOONA series fighting! I hope next is strong rabbit Heejin"

"I really fell in love with her again after seeing her in Fisherman variety show. Everything was annoying for her but she is hard working child, and she did her job to the end. LOONA fighting!"

"Ha... I was watching fisherman and I fell in love with her fishing scenes"

"I've been waiting for this episode!"

"I fell in love with tsundere unnie who grumbled and accepted everything"

"She has dryness and lethargy which can't be seen in idols but then she shows passionate performances and she also take care of members well"

"Let's have fun this month! Olivia Hye unnie is so handsome, and she is so chic at her age, it's very cool"

"Recently it seems like everyone is doing Hyejoo introduction videos, it seems like people are becoming her fans. Love you very much Hyejoo"

"Our Hyejoo is so pretty"

"There's nothing she can't do. She's the most beautiful woman with triangular-shaped mouth. Please love the cutest baby wolf!"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wonder who dropped out of being the 12th member that the company had to get Olivia so last minute.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!