I can't stop replaying this song. Mad wild. Nude warning

• I know this ain't Kpop related but Lil Nas X has my mad respect. This dude here living his best life and literally just writing songs about his sexuality. He doesn't care what haters have to say about him. I wish Kpop music industry and entertainment labels would let their artists write what they want to and even call out those mad haters, trolls, homophobes, saesangs and internet bullies.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• JaSida

Changed the title of the thread from “I can't stop replaying this song. Mad wild. Trigger warning” to “I can't stop replaying this song. Mad wild. Nude warning”.
  • However about the kpop part. I feel it won't work. Idols are supposed to have a clean image. They are marketed as basically perfect boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend. Individuality isn't encouraged and a single scandal could ruin their career. People in sk still debate about how the pride parade is held in a public space so a video like this will be bashed to hell and back.

Desbundar

• However about the kpop part. I feel it won't work. Idols are supposed to have a clean image. They are marketed as basically perfect boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend. Individuality isn't encouraged and a single scandal could ruin their career. People in sk still debate about how the pride parade is held in a public space so a video like this will be bashed to hell and back.

I know and that's what makes me dislike some people. They are backwards thinking and we need idols just to sing whatever they want to like about breakups, cheating and being in love with someone. Idols are human and their have their faults or desire to be someone that public doesn't want them to. It really feels like the Korean industry is stuck in 1930 while everyone is living 2021.

• I wish Kpop music industry and entertainment labels would let their artists write what they want to and even call out those mad haters, trolls, homophobes, saesangs and internet bullies.

K-pop: "we don't want artists writing songs that call out haters and sasaengs and stuff"

Also K-pop: "here comes a song with a message to sasaengs and pervy old men, made by Shinsadong Tiger and performed by none other than EXID"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(I decided to mention that song here because I've seen some people talk in places like the YouTube comments for its MV that it contains lyrical messages against sexual harassment.)

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• K-pop: "we don't want artists writing songs that call out haters and sasaengs and stuff"

Also K-pop: "here comes a song with a message to sasaengs and pervy old men, made by Shinsadong Tiger and performed by none other than EXID"

(I decided to mention that song here because I've seen some people talk in places like the YouTube comments for its MV that it contains lyrical messages against sexual harassment.)

I wish more producers like Shinsadong Tiger would call out those perverted old men creeping on those young female idols Entertainment labels have to stop catering for those pervy men and stop forcing girls to act cute or innocent or all of them are virgins bullshit or stop dressing them in those skim outfits.

• JaSida

Selected a post as the best answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!