4th gens top 3 rap line are SKZ, PIXY, and (G)I-DLE

• For the first time ever, this generation of kpop has more girl groups with a top rap line than boy groups.

The top 3 rap lines of 4th gen so far (in no particular order for various reasons. Hard to quantify atp)

Stray Kids

(G)i-dle

Pixy

2/3 are girl groups. 5 women. 4th gen is looking bright.

Explanation for Pixy since they have the least easy to find info as nugus and rookies. I’m sure you can find info on SKZ and (G)i-dle’s rap lines more easily

There’s lots of other notable rap lines in 4th gen for both boy groups and girl groups but these are the top 3*. Girl groups are especially killing the rap game in 4th gen.

*Can write their own verses. Their own individual rap style. Excels in technical aspects across the board. (Have multiple dynamic flows per verse, clear diction, perfect timing, multisyllabic and internal rhymes, wordplay, etc.)

• euentbug

Changed the title of the thread from “4th gen’s top rap lines contain more women than men” to “4th gens top 3 rap line are SKZ, PIXY, and (G)I-DLE”.
  • imma need to check out Pixy :eyes::eyes:

Before I took my break from social media I was invested in them but it’s really been cemented for me, now.

Their main vocalist is one of the best of 4th gen as well.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• gidle isn't so much the rap lane as it is just Soyeon carrying the group.

MCND is easily the #2 4th gen bg when comes to rap line.

If a 1 person rap line counts, then (G)I-dle is the third top 3 group for 4th gen rap lines.

If 1 person doesn’t count as a rap line, then idk who would take the 3rd spot. Can MCND write their own verses? Do you have any links I can use to check their rappers out?

• Official Post

If a 1 person rap line counts, then gidle is a top 3 group for 4th gen rap lines.

if 1 person doesn’t count as a rap line, then idk who would take the 3rd spot. can mcnd write their own verses? do you have any links i can use to check their rappers out?

Yes they do their own writing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes they do their own writing.

They’re pretty impressive. Do they all write or just some of them? How many members are rappers total?

The 4th gens rap game is strong but MCND does seem to be in the higher ranks

• Before I took my break from social media I was invested in them but it’s really been cemented for me, now.

Their main vocalist is one of the best of 4th gen as well.

Well damn. I stan tf out of this girl already. I knew they were really good rappers but go off

• Well damn. I stan tf out of this girl already. I knew they were really good rappers but go off

I’ve been a fan of hers since she was in cherry bullet, but now I’m obsessed. You should check out this MV

Or their mini album which is linked in the OP

• Yes they do their own writing.

This is a bop tho

2x

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I really like these rappers.

:pepe-grooving:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!