Happy Birthday, Dylan!!! ♥♥

• Happy Birthday to one of the best Maknae's out there!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

• IN HONOR OF HIS BIRTHDAY, WATCH HIS DRAMA!!!

Native Title: 1시 11분 너에게 가는 시간

Also Known As: 1.11PM When I Go to You , 1:11 Time to Go See You , 1si 11bun Neoege Ganeun Sigan

Genres: Music, Romance, Youth

You Can Find it here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFYLoEGM7NOO2zCno4pbFCA

Which has no English Subs

However, after hours of searching I found a channel that subbed it...well it's not perfect but it works

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0zQCJt1EeWQZNtHX01Z5Q

I thought it was cute, though I laughed the whole time at Dylan & Hyunho

And I admit I did tear up a little at one part.

Bl0yb_4c.jpg

When You're Done Watching it...

Give the video some views and listen to the soundtrack

External Content youtu.be

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!