Which boy group do you think has the most potential to get a PAK?

• I remember being a kpop fan back then, in the early 2010’s and onward. They were quite well loved. Perhaps not at snsd, big bang, or super junior level, but they were loved/liked. They were on an upward trajectory of win after win up until EXO debuted and completely took over/changed the game. Kpop was also different back then and nothing like what it is now when it comes to sales, atmosphere, acknowledgment, international success, etc. Downplay all you want but I remember my experiences from back then watching their successes and accomplishments, being excited for them. No one could take those memories away from me. Most kpop fans are too young to have experienced this to know what it was like back then. It was different, very much so.

So, eh. Say what you want, but I’ll stand by my own experiences and memories.

No I agree with what your saying they were very liked and respected but never really that massive. I was around then.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!