Soyeon asks Miyeon about her plans for vacation if there wouldn't be corona

• the outcome tho :pepefrog:

girls just wanna be princesses, I guess they don't realize they are queens already keke :pepecute::pepelove2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It would be good if there were no coronavirus at all. We could go freely on vacation, as we could before.

I hope that there will be no problems and restrictions this year and my family and I will be able to go on vacation to a ski resort. I found excellent ski resorts on the website of the Blue House Skis company and saved some money. Last year, we were distraught when we had to cancel our vacation. The whole family was locked up at home. Judging by the forecasts, everything should be fine in the coming weeks, and I hope so. Wish us good luck, guys.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!