Predict Treasure’s album sales for next cb

• They've gained a lot of fans even since their last comeback in January.

And because they had comebacks back to back to back...now there's been some time to save up.

I know some of the big fanbases have accumulated funds. Like Haruto and Hyunsuk's China bars are no joke.

Their Japanese fanbases are huge as well.

I remember seeing 1 Ktown4U order going through for 40k albums.

I think recently they've seem the most gains in fans in Korea.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• so my prediction is 450k

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• With all those sold out merch like Truz and lightstick, I predict its 400k-500k. But I wish it will be higher than that. I hope teumes are saving up for the cb.

• It depends on the format of the release... If they go with releasing single albums again.. good luck breaking 250k.

If it's a normal album release then I can see them breaking 350k. In one of those financial reports of YG I read last month it seems the company's expecting around 300k for their sales so around that figure seems accurate.

Highly disagree I don't feel their fandom has growth much at all, especially in Kr. And please stop overestimating their JP fanbase when their JP debut didn't even break 100k, the real big contributors for all their funding / sales actually come from SEA fans, SEA fans is the biggest part of their fandom by far.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!