My Top 3 Title Tracks of 2021

• 1. EXO - Don't Fight the Feeling

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A new style for EXO title tracks.

Heavy bass, with few trap breakdowns and soaring vocals.

2. SEVENTEEN - Ready To Love

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At first, it seems simple but damn, this song just continuously builds up and it's fantastic. The two-part chorus is so good.

3. NCT DREAM - Hello Future

Two words :- THAT CHORUS.

It's bright, hopeful and full of energy. Perfect title track. Good job, I am thoroughly impressed.

Rest of the comeback didn't impress me that much. These 3 stood out. NCT Dream in particular surprised me a lot. I didn't expect them.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Tbh, the mini album sounds like a whole new EXO and its just sad to me that Suho isn't in it as I think his voice would go so well with this particular sound

I prefer Hot Sauce than Hello Future , idk why the start of the song sounds a bit meh to me, like the chorus tho

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Tbh, the mini album sounds like a whole new EXO and its just sad to me that Suho isn't in it as I think his voice would go so well with this particular sound

I prefer Hot Sauce than Hello Future , idk why the start of the song sounds a bit meh to me, like the chorus tho

In concerts, I hope all the members get to sing newer songs.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!