Non nctizens which is Dream better song? Hello Future vs Life is Still Going on

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “Hello Future vs Life is Still Going on” to “Non nctizens which is Dream better song? Hello Future vs Life is Still Going on”.
  • I like the idea of Hello Future more than the song itself. And I'd have liked Life is still going on much more without the excessive autotune.

I guess I'll still take Life is still going on, but Hello Future is growing in me so this might change in the future.

• I like the idea of Hello Future more than the song itself. And I'd have liked Life is still going on much more without the excessive autotune.

I guess I'll still take Life is still going on, but Hello Future is growing in me so this might change in the future.

I am so in love with both. Hello Future gets better every line. My favorite dream title so far. Life is going on is so fresh. Autotune in some parts was stupid IMO because overall it sounded raw and clean but those moments kinda ruined them. Anyway, I just love the sound of the music box with it.

lt64IYu.gif

• I am so in love with both. Hello Future gets better every line. My favorite dream title so far. Life is going on is so fresh. Autotune in some parts was stupid IMO because overall it sounded raw and clean but those moments kinda ruined them. Anyway, I just love the sound of the music box with it.

Life is still going on was supposed to be a personal and healing song so it would have been better with raw natural sounding focus. the excessive autotune, especially in the 2nd verse was a messed up choice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!