Rookie actress Park Hye Eun dropped as female lead of new tvN blockbuster drama 'Resurrection' due to 'poor acting'

• Rookie actress Park Hye Eun dropped as female lead of new tvN blockbuster drama 'Resurrection' due to 'poor acting'

According to media outlet reports on July 8, tvN's upcoming blockbuster drama 'Resurrection' is experiencing a state-of-emergency, after dropping its female lead actress.

One industry insider revealed, "Actress Park Hye Eun has been dropped from the cast of tvN's anticipated drama 'Resurrection' due to her poor acting."

Reports say that Park Hye Eun successfully completed her script reading with the rest of the cast members. However, soon after the cast began their first filming, the production staff came to the conclusion that Park Hye Eun's acting was unfit for the female lead role. As a result, 'Resurrection' is currently searching to fill the female lead role vacancy as soon as possible.

[UPDATE] tvN has also issued an official statement regarding the reports, conveying, "Despite being a rookie actress, Park Hye Eun worked hard to prepare for her role; however, she felt immense pressure as the drama's female lead. As a result, the production staff held lengthy discussions with Park Hye Eun and came to a settlement respecting the opinions of both sides."

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…ection-due-to-poor-acting

Oh snap... knowing Koreans this is like a "basement" for her for like 5 years or something, well unless she gets fast some support role in web drama...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That insider is horrible. If he/she would receive a bad review from his former company/boss, how would that feel? It would be so hard to find another job in these conditions. Poor girl.

It's the production's mistake. Hiring a rookie with only one minor supporting role for the main lead is really a bad idea. It's like hiring a junior in a senior position. They didn't realize during the casting and script reading that she isn't suitable? They let her start filming and they tarnished her reputation like that.

It's not very common for a rookie to receive such a big role without any experience unless it's an idol or a good-looking actress/actor. They wanted to take advantage of her beauty lol. If they really wanted to help her, they could have given her a supporting role. It's hard for me to believe that production with so much experience didn't see that she wasn't good.

Gosh, I'm feeling bad for her.

• I think they shouldn't have said it was poor acting. Maybe they should have said unknown reasons or something else. Now its going to be hard for her to be casted in another drama. Poor girl.

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
    🌸Archiveofourown.org/users/JeannieGhost🌸

💟 My Fanfics

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!