Even Bighit Didn't Expect Unpromoted B-side 'Anti Romantic' Will Be Doing So Well

• Do you mean perform while playing instrument? Or like this?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tbh, I will accept whatever it is as long as they perform that song, or making a special video like this :cryingk:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

perform while playing instrument

• She's like female version of Kai :angryr: i can relate, my bro and I don't really look alike.

From male idols, I've seen they're prefer 0X1 and play that song randomly on vlive.

Funny thing is I’m high school I had a crush on this guy… when it was parents meeting I showed him to my mum. But then her and the guys mum started laughing and hugging each other…they were bloody relatives. So time and the guy we’re related too. It turned out he liked me too. Both of us was really pissed off about the situation. The funny about this is that we kinda look alike so I don’t know what that say about us having a crush on each other.

:pepe-joy::pepe-cringe:

• Funny thing is I’m high school I had a crush on this guy… when it was parents meeting I showed him to my mum. But then her and the guys mum started laughing and hugging each other…they were bloody relatives. So time and the guy we’re related too. It turned out he liked me too. Both of us was really pissed off about the situation. The funny about this is that we kinda look alike so I don’t know what that say about us having a crush on each other.

:pepe-joy::pepe-cringe:

That's....such an awkward and unfortunate situation :cryingr:

"See you in family meeting again."

Both of you: "Oh s***"

I know all of my relatives since they were children, so this won't never happened to me :angryr:

• Even beomgyu knows they should promote it

it has got so much potential ;(

I mean with this?

External Content twitter.com

They should aware and use this momentum :froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!