based on worldwide daily apple music album chart [2021/01/28] the album is the most streamed korean album ww

• lemonblueberries

Changed the title of the thread from “based on actual offices charts the album is the most streamed korean album worldwide” to “based on actual official charts the album is the most streamed korean album worldwide”.
  • You are posting kworb and calling it official?? There is no official global AM album chart. This is kworb assigning weights to local charts and adding them up.

• lemonblueberries

Changed the title of the thread from “based on actual official charts the album is the most streamed korean album worldwide” to “based on actual official charts the album is the most streamed korean album worldwide on apple”.
  • lemonblueberries

Changed the title of the thread from “based on worldwide daily apple music album chart [2021/01/28] the album is the most streamed korean album worldwide on apple” to “based on worldwide daily apple music album chart [2021/01/28] the album is the most streamed korean album ww”.
  • Ok professor teach me some more

Well.

The actual AM charts only go up to 200. So some of these numbers kworb simply makes up. Like the US number for BP.

Then they add up these made up numbers from different countries, using a weighted formula, which is not based on anything substantial, since there is no real actual data about the distribution of AM streams over countries.

So, overall this chart is almost entirely made up by kworb.

This is different from AM Global Top 100, which is actually visible in the app itself and are therefore official. It looks like this:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Thanks I’m not reading that lmaoooooo

:pepe-toilet:

• How they make up the numbers? Do they randomly pick numbers?

• You literally compared single chart to album chart which the OP is doing and they weigh like this for all artists and BP is still ahead of others?

Let the salt flow.

The Album is still number 1 on like 6 apple music charts and in the top 10 for 16 countries.

Be is number 1 on 0 and only in the top 10 for 9 countries.

• How they make up the numbers? Do they randomly pick numbers?

I dont know, Im not kworb. They probably estimate them. Kworbs estimations are pretty bad though. For example predictors dont use them, they use other sources.

• guys we cant really varify every source of news... take things with a grain of salt sometimes.

If things are blatant lie and no source then ofc i will close but we cant be expected to do research as mods on every topic.

Did someone report this LMAOOOOO

• Official or not, the ranking seems relatively legit ( the only one I'm surprised about is Zayn, I honestly thought his album was flopping but guess I was wrong )

The Pinks are in good company. Just behind Doja Cat ? Damn.

:dancer:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!