BLACKSWAN trainees who passed the 1st audition (Updated)

• Looks like they are doing auditions to pick new member(s) for Blackswan

images and info about them:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ6gQOTpuji/

1.🇺🇸 Kellie Faughnan, she from The United States. She is a dancer, singer and also has a cover channel on YouTube.

2.🇧🇷 Gabriela Strassburger Dalcin is Brasilian. She is a member of a cover group called Queens of revolution.

3.🇮🇳 Shreya Lenka is Indian. She is a dancer, singer and yoga practitioner. She has a YouTube cover channel called Shreya Lenka Dance.

4.🇺🇸 Alea Brooks is American. She participates in a cover group called K.aire and also has an account where she posts her solo covers.

5. 🇵🇹 Leonora Afonso is Portuguese. she is a dancer and the leader of a K-pop cover group.

[Update] More girls who passed the audition:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ8ZmaApIKN/

1. 🇦🇺 Leea Nanos, 19yr she from Australia and a singer/songwriter. she was in @eurovision with her own song at the age of 16 & love music so much. she have a Spotify with her own music @LeeA "When i discovered KPOP i fell in love with it and my dream is to be a KPOP Star! I’m so incredibly grateful that I passed the first round ❤️" - Leea Nanos

2. 🇺🇸 Chantel Nicole, she is one of the American trainees who passed the audition. She is a dancer, writer and singer. She has a tiktok profile with over 20k followers where she does kpop dance covers.

3. 🇺🇦 Maria Kutova, 15yr she is Ukrainian, she dance since 6 years old in the dancing club. Champion of All Ukrainian competition. she known 4 languages English French Ukrainian Russian.

Edited 2 times, last by lita-a ().

• Interesting. Well, Blackswan is coming back in this August (I believe?) so that means they have roughly a month or so to train whoever they pick. Hoping it goes well. I wonder how many will join…

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• lita-a

Changed the title of the thread from “BLACKSWAN trainees who passed the 1st audition” to “BLACKSWAN trainees who passed the 1st audition (Updated)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!