The likelihood Got7 will comeback as a group?

• EXID said the same thing basically and we haven't heard from them since they released that Japanese single that didn't get a lot of promotion. If Got7 were to comeback as a group, it will be yearly at best(with minimal promotion). I hope they prove me wrong though. Oh and if JYP even thinks about banning them from music shows :cursing:

• given them time they just left a shit company that is JYPE...some of them may wanna spent time doing their own individual activities or rest for a while - give it a year or so that's my best guess

• given them time they just left a shit company that is JYPE...some of them may wanna spent time doing their own individual activities or rest for a while - give it a year or so that's my best guess

• Likely being as they all still use Got7 in their names and keep talking about being a group. They also laughed at us for being dramatic when they didn’t re sign.

7 or Nothing Spreading the GOTspel Choi Youngjae

• probably not going to happen. it is nearly impossible for "groups" to promote when members are under different labels. it simply doesn't going to occur and we've seen it time and time again so idky fans think got7 is magically different. not a big though, they have optimistic solo careers in the works and i think that is even more exciting

• Aren't they going to be in 3 or 4 different countries? I don't think they'll all just drop whatever they're doing and fly to Korea to perform at Inkigayo.

Technically, Lay's still a part of Exo, but as far as I know he hasn't performed with the group since he went back to China years ago. I think it'll be something like that.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They have already said they would stop solo stuff when it came to having a group comeback. Mark can easily get back to Korea when needed. Jackson is in a business relationship with a Korean agency(Sublime), BamBam has plans to work in both Thailand and Korea. The group will be fine.

7 or Nothing Spreading the GOTspel Choi Youngjae

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!