BM - ‘THE FIRST STAMENT’ making documentary

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Yo, weird synchronicity. While watching, fireworks went off in my area at the end of the countdown in the vid (around 2:42). It's not even the 4th yet!

About BM's self-titled song ("13IVI") and the playback of it during this doc; you do or don't even know, we are about that cow-bell life in my area! Percussion in general! Listing a Chuck Brown song is a "'nuff said" illustration! It's literally like a crossfade for a local DJ mix!

The thing around the conversation of "Broken Me", I don't judge that kind of song as being "hot or not" because it's coming from a personal experience. I think a listener can get more out of the song by either relating or empathizing and giving poetic snaps of gratitude (during a live performance) for sharing what seemed like a dark period in the guy's life.

Glad to see the KARD ladies in the doc!!

Work can only be fun if you goof off a little! "WDemBoyz'N'Harmony" during the helipad scene!

I hope the team puts "sounds" of all the songs on TikTok. Maybe instrumentals of the sounds for TikTok too.

I think people will probably go crazy thirst trapping with a good "sound" clip of "Body Movin'".

I already knew more music was on the way, and I think this is a good start. It was a good challenge for BM. I'm glad DSP Media is trusting him. He does have a sensibility that most don't in id0l-dom thanks to his music influences.

I hope he considers releasing the next album during a time period when nothing else big is dropping around like two months straight. I guess physicals of this album will be available sometime after the digital release.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!