Girls Planet 999 first visibly confirmed trainees

• CLC’s Choi Yujin along with Cpop trainees Xu Ziyin & Su Ruiqi

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• did su ruiqi did ok in the survival show in china?

• Meh, I think 7 members is more than enough.

finishing top 11 is very good.

• did su ruiqi did ok in the survival show in china?

Personally I think that she didn't make it to the group because she was one of youngest girls, and other ones were older, well known, with already established fanbases. But she is very good dancer, rapper and solid vocalist as well

External Content www.youtube.com

• Meh, I think 7 members is more than enough.

finishing top 11 is very good.

Naw cuz the very next season went right back to 11, so it’s unfair either way on top of already being unnecessary

But if it means she gets to debut in this group, then I guess it’ll be worth it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!