Will permission to dance get no1 in hot100?

• what do you think? Personally I don't think it will. Armys focus will be divided because of coldplay collab. And it probably is going to be a korean song so gp will not give it the same treatment as butter and dynamite. It also won't get any radio play.

Discuss.

:confused:

• Its not even going to be promoted. Some doubt if it will even have a digital release. Unless it is the Ed Sheeran song, I don't see it getting any promo cause they are focussing on Butter.

• Also what trip are you on? We don't even know when the Coldplay song is releasing but you talk like the Coldplay collab is clashing with PTD :clown:

• Also what trip are you on? We don't even know when the Coldplay song is releasing but you talk like the Coldplay collab is clashing with PTD :clown:

Coldplay is coming back probably in july and the coldplay collab song is going to be in that album. :clown:

Why would the attention be divided with the coldplay collab, is that also being released on july 9th?

Coldplay is coming back in july

• Coldplay is coming back probably in july and tge coldplay collab song is going to be in that album. :clown:

And Coldplay album release dates are rumours. Most recent rumours say their album is out in October. No one knows when it is out. Irrespective, its releasing on 9th July so why will Armys be distracted from PtD?

• And Coldplay album release dates are rumours. Most recent rumours say their album is out in October. No one knows when it is out. Irrespective, its not out on 9th July so why will Armys be distracted from PtD?

Bts is probably gonna release their next album in October. So if not permission to dance, their next tt is definitely gonna crash with the collab

• BTS told you that or are you just desperate for attention and making shit up?

You probably didn't see that sheet hybe made for their artists. There it was mentioned that bts is going to have big activities in oct-nov. Now tell me why are they going to have huge activities if not an album?

• You probably didn't see that sheet hybe made for their artists. There it was mentioned that bts is going to have big activities in oct-nov. Now tell me why are they going to have huge activities if not an album?

That is a report by an investment firm, not Hybe and they are predictions. Goodness how much crap do you speak?

Even as per the report's prediction their album was scheduled to release in Dec, so what are you saying other than making up stuff as you go?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That is a report by an investment firm, not Hybe and they are predictions. Goodness how much crap do you speak?

Even as per the report's prediction their album was scheduled to release in Dec, so what are you even saying? Making up stuff as you go?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You really think bts will release an album in dec when Jin probably have to go for mandatory service?

• You really think bts will release an album in dec when Jin probably have to go for mandatory service?

I showed you the report which you are falsely attributing to as the source for an Oct comeback

So now what your gut feeling tells you it is an Oct comeback cause the report shows your claim was fallacious?

And clown I don't believe the report cause it is not made by Hybe but you did a few quotes above when citing it as your source.

P.S. I am sure Jin called you up and informed you about his enlistment plans just like they did about everything else.

• Jin is definitely have to go either this year dec or next year jan thats fixed. And the special album is probably the last ot7 album of bts thats why they named it special. And yes they definitely not gonna comeback when one of the member is absent so def oct-nov thats common sense .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!