Omega X Unveils Lightstick Ahead of Debut

• Since my other thread was completely trashed for no reason

and no one can respectfully answer me as to why I'm recreating this -_-

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

E4nfdM6VEAMkuOP.jpg

OMEGA X (오메가엑스) is an 11 member South Korean boy group under Spire Entertainment.

The group consists of: Jaehan, Hwichan, Sebin, Hangyeom, Taedong, Xen, Jehyun, Kevin, Junghoon, Hyuk & Yechan.

They will make their debut on June 30th, 2021 with the mini album VAMOS and title track with the same name.

The light stick is made with the group’s color green as the main color and a photo film with the eleven members’ faces along with a 3-D logo of the group name. It has been designed so that fans can customize it in various ways and is expected to receive a more enthusiastic response after its release.

This light stick is created with the latest technology and can be controlled centrally as fans can enjoy different colors for different songs. They will first be releasing limited quantities at the group’s first mini album debut showcase on June 30. This is also the first time a light stick has been released the same time as a debut.

Hangyeom (Seven O' Clock)

Jaehan (Spectrum)

Hwichan (Limitless)

Sebin (Snuper)

Taedong (Gidongdae)

Xen (1Team)

Jehyun (1Team)

Kevin (Enoi)

Junghoon (Enoi)

Hyuk (Enoi)

Yechan (1the9)

bunnyviolet I remembered you responded on here but I can't remember who else

• ah yeah... uh like I said, it's an interesting move that definitely creates hype. I question the design though.

Yeah same, i wonder if you are able to take out the photos in it and change it up or not have it there, because i'm sure the guys won't look like that forever.

From what i read:

The light stick is made with the group’s color green as the main color and a photo film with the eleven members’ faces along with a 3-D logo of the group name. It has been designed so that fans can customize it in various ways and is expected to receive a more enthusiastic response after its release.

This light stick is created with the latest technology and can be controlled centrally as fans can enjoy different colors for different songs. They will first be releasing limited quantities at the group’s first mini album debut showcase on June 30. This is also the first time a light stick has been released the same time as a debut.

it kinda makes me wanna buy it LOL

• forget the lightstick, what’s up with the group name 😭😭😭😭 it sounds like some nutritional stuff you’d find in milk or sumn

the lightstick ain’t that cute as well :oops:

• forget the lightstick, what’s up with the group name 😭😭😭😭 it sounds like some nutritional stuff you’d find in milk or sumn

the lightstick ain’t that cute as well :oops:

I think the name is fine, the lightstick is alright but if it's fully customizable i'm sure it will be better. Omega X is made up of members from disbanded groups minus a couple that are on hiatus. all the teasers and videos have been released and they look and sound amazing, i have high hopes for them

• Hmm yeah maybe the "customize" part alludes to that. :/

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Hmm yeah maybe the "customize" part alludes to that. :/

I'm really anxious to see how it works, and the tempting part of me really wants to get it to see what it does LOL. I mean i already stan them no questions asked they have 5 members from 3 favorite disbanded groups....and the lightstick isn't that bad it's just the photos of the members I don't like, unless that's fully customizeable, changeable or something.

edit: just to clarify, i love the pictures but i feel like with comebacks they may change their looks, change up styles so the pictures will feel outdated all the time, which is why i hope it's changeable.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!