Why no one tells me how great this song is?!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Truthfullly, the boyz is always under my radar and I never bothered to check out their music. I came across this song by chance, and you know what? This is a whole bop *chef’s kiss*! It is one of the best released song by a boygroup this year. But I think they wasted the song potential by using it as a kingdom song instead of a comeback song.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Truthfullly, the boyz is always under my radar and I never bothered to check out their music. I came across this song by chance, and you know what? This is a whole bop *chef’s kiss*! It is one of the best released song by a boygroup this year. But I think they wasted the song potential by using it as a kingdom song instead of a comeback song.

The song was charting everywhere and I was making threads here + everyone was talking about how good the song is!

They are still going to preform it probably, like they did with Checkmate, at year end stages etc, but for the comeback they are going for more summery image.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!