Why does no one talk about Red Velvet anymore?

• I remember when Revuvus would give me a hard time about how Red Velvet canceled f(x) and how no one will remember f(x) cause they are flops compared to Irene and the girls.

Well lol. What goes around comes around I guess. Looks like Aespa has cancelled RV. Theres only been three RV threads since the new forum was unveiled.

Mark my words their next comeback will be their last like 4 Walls was for f(x). Any chance they had at sustaining themselves after Aespa takes over was squandered by Irene.

So my question for Revuvus is this. Will you stay a RV fan after they disband like I did with f(x)? Or will you jump on the train of the newest hottest thing which is Aespa like most fake fans do?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I never hated RV I hated SM for how they treated f(x). The thought of RV ending up being treated the same way they were makes me sad because at one time SM had 4 girl groups going at once and BoA as an solo artist back in 2002-2004.... They are in a much better financial standing now so there is no reason they cannot do so now.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I thought you were an RV fan? so what groups do you actually stan?

I was one of the biggest RV antis back in the day. Me and SeulgisAbs use to go at it all the time lol.

My ultimate is f(x).

I'm also a huge fan of Crayon Pop, Kara, T-ara, Wonder Girls, AOA.

Mostly 2nd gen girl groups.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :pepe-clown-gear:

• who was your f(x) bias, i dont stan, just curious since i know the members :siptear:

Sulli was and is my bias.

I even have a appreciation thread for her on the old forum I started back in 2017.

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…l-idol-of-all-time.74854/

• do you still stan them after the whole scandal since some members left and its not the same as before :whatr:

I stan them harder today than todays fans stan their current faves.

Last month I bought a signed by all members f(x) album for $200.

• oh i was asking about aoa thats why i bolded their name

Oh sorry.

Yes I'm still a fan of AOA but its definitely not as much as I use to be. I still just really enjoy their music.

• Love ik you're still salty over fx but face the music they were never to be taken serious SNSD always outshined them and they barley had comebacks not only that but Sulli left in 2014 basically ending the group right then and there RV is still the 3rd most popular GG after BP and TWICE Aespa is not replacing RV anytime soon and Psycho proved that even when all you antis were hating on RV they still succeeded so sit back and enjoy RV next CB. Also it's not cute to be so bitter over something they can't control setting your faves up to get dragged by reveluvs isn't helpful

• Love ik you're still salty over fx but face the music they were never to be taken serious SNSD always outshined them and they barley had comebacks not only that but Sulli left in 2014 basically ending the group right then and there RV is still the 3rd most popular GG after BP and TWICE Aespa is not replacing RV anytime soon and Psycho proved that even when all you antis were hating on RV they still succeeded so sit back and enjoy RV next CB. Also it's not cute to be so bitter over something they can't control setting your faves up to get dragged by reveluvs isn't helpful

If RV were active during SNSD prime they too wouldn't have been taken seriously.

Each generation is surpassing the previous cause of the work the previous gen put in. Aespa too will eventually surpass RV in every category.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!