What happened to Winter's hair?

• I've been thinking about it since Next Level dropped. Did her hair got fried after being blonde? Because... it sincerely does. I can't believe SM would style her hair like this on purpose.

Not to mention the horrible white extensions they gave her. What a missed oportunity to give her a pixie cut(if it did indeed get fried and this wasn't styled like this on purpose); it would look nice.

I've seen people talking about Ningning's ariel wig(is that truly a wig???? Honest question) but no one about this.

• Idk about you. But us guild members and twitter stans talked about Winter's bad extension and felt relieved when she had Bob cut for her Inkigayo performance. About her hair being fried, Idk, I don't think they fried it. Its just the color of extension. Also she had her hair dyed to fully black and then got extensions.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Idk about you. But us guild members and twitter stans talked about Winter's bad extension and felt relieved when she had Bob cut for her Inkigayo performance. About her hair being fried, Idk, I don't think they fried it. Its just the color of extension. Also she had her hair dyed to fully black and then got extensions.

Personally, I didn't really like the long hair extension color scheme and placement. Winter looks so pretty either way though and I love this bob on her more <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Personally, I didn't really like the long hair extension color scheme and placement. Winter looks so pretty either way though and I love this bob on her more <3

No offense to their hair stylist. No one liked the extension placement. We were so happy that she finally got rid of it. Since the hairstylist were different for MV posters and MV, there were clear signs that the current hair stylist didn't knew how to properly attach them.

Even winter wrote in her bubble messages lol how annoying is her extensions. The MV posters one had greyish shade but the performances one had weird faded white color, didn't suit her at all.

Its the black part of the hair that look fried, the very end of it(sorry, I don't know how to say this in english properly), but yeah, the bob cut is a MASSIVE improvement but still

• Its the black part of the hair that look fried, the very end of it(sorry, I don't know how to say this in english properly), but yeah, the bob cut is a MASSIVE improvement but still

I guess they still attached some extensions in that pic also. Looks really out of place. That's why I can understand why you feel like that. There can be a possibility too because if they don't know how properly attach Winter's extension they might fry her hair :').

On the contrary NING'S extensions looked so real and were not out of place as they were no two tones.

• Official Post

I definitely don't think Ningning was a wig. I mean it could have been in the MV, but for promotions it was definitely dyed cause as seen above you can see the color fade and her root growing out.

I honestly don't know why they didn't just have Winter promote with the shorter hairstyle the whole time. The extensions just looked bad.

• No offense to their hair stylist. No one liked the extension placement. We were so happy that she finally got rid of it. Since the hairstylist were different for MV posters and MV, there were clear signs that the current hair stylist didn't knew how to properly attach them.

Even winter wrote in her bubble messages lol how annoying is her extensions. The MV posters one had greyish shade but the performances one had weird faded white color, didn't suit her at all.

Every idol has that phase where all fans want to slap the stylist lmao

• No offense to their hair stylist. No one liked the extension placement. We were so happy that she finally got rid of it. Since the hairstylist were different for MV posters and MV, there were clear signs that the current hair stylist didn't knew how to properly attach them.

Yeah, I really agree. I didn't think it suited her at all...but still no offense to the stylist <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Ning's hair is dyed red and her hair is currently fried as well its short but during NL promos she had her long red extensions also Ning's weave was blended into her hair way better than Winter's but I still noticed her real red hair from the extensions

Winter hair got fried during Black mamba era for those who don't know winter's hair has been short since they debut it was always shoulder length she just had good extensions but during forever era when she took them out more you could see her real hair was very damaged they dyed her hair black chopped off the damage and made it short but those white/gray extensions were disgusting lmao I've been complaining about Winter hair for months in aespa guild.. They better not ruin Karina hair

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!