4. Going Crazy (2) 10%
    5. My Treasure (2) 10%
    6. Boy (1) 5%
    7. Bling like this (1) 5%
    8. Orange (1) 5%
    9. Come to me (0) 0%
    10. Be with me (0) 0%

Almost one year since Treasures debut💎

So soon Treasure is celebrating their 1st year anniversary and today they released their official lightstick

Treasure Maker is indeed a very happy and lucky fandom

Now tell me which is your favourite Treasure song for now and why?

🐷🐼🐯🐨🐹🦁🤖🦊🐰🦙🐺🐮

• Slowmotion, I Love You and Beautiful are by far my favorite Treasure songs. But if I have to pick just one, I have to pick Slowmotion. Seriously it's just on another level. Such an amazing song...

External Content music.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's definitely "I Love You" for me, because it's a bop and a masterpiece.

I still listen to the whole Treasure Effect album (on repeat) until now. Both the KR and JP versions. :pepemusic:

Can't wait for the light stick and the comeback! (And concert too, please.) :pepe-hype:

ade7a8f4dcedb2f6d0b23dbb404977bea1103f4b.gifv

• I Love You - Yeah, I know it's shocking that this is low. Again, it's a perfectly good song, but I am not the objective type of person, so yeah... I just feel like it's too overwhelming for a pop song. I love a few jazz and rock songs that might be considered as overwhelming, but pop? I prefer to keep things simple (that's probably why I like a lot of YG songs). It's funny because even if I don't like this song as much as MMM, it actually works a lot better than MMM. MMM is the type of song that can get old after a few listens + it doesn't have that big memorable hook. ILY's chorus tends to easily get stuck in people's heads. The bridge is really good. I love Mashiho's vocal fry, Junghwan's vocals just sliced through me, Jaehyuk singing that last line, then Jeongwoo just showing off... It was superb. Also, YOSHI'S RAP. Since he didn't do much in Boy, I wasn't expecting much from him. I still remember that I actually gasped when I first heard it.

tono de llamada gratis, tono de llamada samsung S21

Edited once, last by sophia97 ().

• I'm finding I like ballad TREASURE the best. So I chose Slowmotion.

But they are a performance group and they are a YG group so I love the mix of the pop-dance and the gold-standard YG hip-hop they have.

They are not like any group that YG has had so it feels like everything they do is new. And they're somewhat experimenting with everything they're doing, which I like.

But they are at their best with this type of performance...

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!