why do they show male butts in asian dramas/movies but never woman butts ?

• I noticed that in shower scenes they do show male butts but with woman they only show shoulders at most or if it more adult movie they will show nipples and that is it they never show female back side , Is it cuz male butt not considered to be sexual ?

just carious , not that I want to see female butts :wellr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• TzuyuGirl

Changed the title of the thread from “why do they showale butt in asian dramas/movies but never woman butt ?” to “why do they show male butts in asian dramas/movies but never woman butts ?”.
  • I get what you mean, but i think that’s for all media. Majority of the time when a show has nudity (GoT comes to mind) they mainly show men’s butt and women’s breast (sometimes women butts too.

Probably because they will rarely ever show lower genitals, and i guess men don’t have anything else they rarely expose besides their butt’s while women have butts and breast they rarely expose.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!