"BTS, THE BEST" has now surpassed BoA's "Valenti" as the album by a Korean act with the highest first week sales on Oricon history in just 2 days! (663k and counting)

• Do you think they can reach 1M for a Japanese album? I mean in Oricon

They'll likely hit 1 million on Billboard Japan. But Oricon doesn't count international sales. So we have to wait for the figure by the end of this week for Oricon. If they can exceed 850K, I think they can exceed 1 million before the end of the year.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• THING is they don't have to see million on oricon

It will be over million already with international sales

For Japan yes, Oricon is important because it's a much more important chart than Billboard. Because news programs report results from Oricon, not Billboards. But Billboard results are also important, because Oricon does not count international sales, thanks to Billboard we can better understand how much the album is selling both nationally and internationally.^^

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!