Any highschool students in Korea?

• Wait so you didn't organize your sleeping place before going to korea?

If 4000 dollars months for rent then you can find nice apartements.

I've never lived in a dorm, i have family in korea so i can't help you with that

sorry i meant 400 sorry lol, i'm in middle of organising that my family left that job to me

• politicianist

Are you looking for an apartment or just a room??

There are a lot in Sinchon-dong

Also a double or twin bed??

hi sorry i meant 200-400 but i accidentally made a typo by saying 4000, i'm just looking for a dorm specialized for high school students (like it would be very good if there are other high school students too) considering im a minor i don't think it would be viewed good if i lived alone in an apartment. thank you a lot btw <3

• hi sorry i meant 200-400 but i accidentally made a typo by saying 4000, i'm just looking for a dorm specialized for high school students (like it would be very good if there are other high school students too) considering im a minor i don't think it would be viewed good if i lived alone in an apartment. thank you a lot btw <3

OK, right now I have a ton of rooms coming up but most are for 384 or so dollars, I think per month but there isn't much info.....

I think the people living in these places are college/ university students, is that ok? It's hard to find high schoolers since most would live at home or in supplied dorms.

Also some questions: Double or twin room (twin is smaller than double but so far from what I can see, they cost the same amount.... which is weird but ok lol)

Is there a specific area that is closest to your school? That would be a good place to live close to it

• OK, right now I have a ton of rooms coming up but most are for 384 or so dollars, I think per month but there isn't much info.....

I think the people living in these places are college/ university students, is that ok? It's hard to find high schoolers since most would live at home or in supplied dorms.

Also some questions: Double or twin room (twin is smaller than double but so far from what I can see, they cost the same amount.... which is weird but ok lol)

Is there a specific area that is closest to your school? That would be a good place to live close to it

The pricing looks fine, based on my research Korea is not that harsh on students when it comes to housing lol. Yeah that's understandable since most international students come to study in a college not high school like me... I think if the said double room is what I think in my mind I think double would be better but I don't have strong preferences. My school is in Mapogu area btw

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!