What the actually F is this?

• I typed the name of thread in the searchbar cause I cannot find it and yes the name poped in the searchbar as like autofill but than instead of sending me to the thread I only got random posts with each like 5th word marked in yellow cause it was 1 of the words used like in the thread-name I was searching for ...

That is not what I was looking for and I still can't find the thread I was looking for. Can the one who put the searchbar up like this explain why it marks random words yellow instead of showing the thread I was looking for?

Imagine you look for a thread who's name has the word "where" in it and instead you get 5K messages shown cause people wrote "where" in their sentense -.- thats so not usefull

Pls fix that issue

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Official Post

If you just use the search bar it will search for the words in any post in the place you're searching (which show up highlighted as yellow.) If you want to search just the title of threads then you need "More Options" to go to the Advanced Search and tell it to just search thread titles.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• If you just use the search bar it will search for the words in any post in the place you're searching (which show up highlighted as yellow.) If you want to search just the title of threads then you need "More Options" to go to the Advanced Search and tell it to just search thread titles.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

The way your mind works :pepe-use-head: and you stan WayV, congrats! Kkkkk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!