Monsta X's Secrets vs Monsta X's Secret

• Secret (One of a Kind - Korean) vs Secret (Flavors of Love - Japanese) 5

The result is only visible to the participants.

Since others are doing comparison threads for similar titles, which one is better? Secrets or Secret?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Secrets!

One of the Kind is such a killer album.

• Isn't it though? And I'm so happy that the guys got to do so much writing and put so much of themselves into the album. Plus I'm just obsessed with Gambler. The rock vibes and whole concept just kills me.

Honestly Gambler is their best title track in ages. As a long time monbebe I haven't been obsessed with one of their tts in AGES, actually I think it's their best. Their bsides usually get more of my love. But Gambler is indeed, one of a kind. Jooheon pinched some crack on it.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Honestly Gambler is their best title track in ages. As a long time monbebe I haven't been obsessed with one of their tts in AGES, actually I think it's their best. Their bsides usually get more of my love. But Gambler is indeed, one of a kind. Jooheon pinched some crack on it.

I do think Gambler is their best title track, but you didn't like Love Killa? I loved that song and the concept. Actually, I think Fatal Love is overall my fave album from them.

• I do think Gambler is their best title track, but you didn't like Love Killa? I loved that song and the concept. Actually, I think Fatal Love is overall my fave album from them.

Nooo I loved Love Killa, its really good and a different vibe from their old stuff. Much better than Fantasia, Follow and Alligator. But Gambler is a lot more powerful and addictive imo. I still haven't be able to stop listening, its the only song I kept listening since it was released. Fatal Love is banger after banger. Gasoline, Thriller and Nobody Else are my favorite ones.:pepeflushed:

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Nooo I loved Love Killa, its really good and a different vibe from their old stuff. Much better than Fantasia, Follow and Alligator. But Gambler is a lot more powerful and addictive imo. I still haven't be able to stop listening, its the only song I kept listening since it was released. Fatal Love is banger after banger. Gasoline, Thriller and Nobody Else are my favorite ones.:pepeflushed:

I honestly couldn't get into Fantasia until I heard the Japanese version. For some reason, that hit me different. Follow isn't a fave of mine, but I love Alligator honestly.

You're right though, Fatal Love is banger after banger. My faves are Love Killa, Stand Together, Beast Mode, and Nobody Else, but I love them all.

• I honestly couldn't get into Fantasia until I heard the Japanese version. For some reason, that hit me different. Follow isn't a fave of mine, but I love Alligator honestly.

You're right though, Fatal Love is banger after banger. My faves are Love Killa, Stand Together, Beast Mode, and Nobody Else, but I love them all.

I kinda liked Fantasia but idk... I felt like something was missing. It's the same I felt about Follow, but I hated Follow at first. It's good but so aggressive at the same time? Alligator isn't bad either, just disappointing after the massive banger that was Shoot Out imo. I haven't appreciated none of these songs that much but I acknowledge the effort that was put in them. By the way it's really nice to see another monbebe here :pepelove1: we're a small bunch on this forum and not very active.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I kinda liked Fantasia but idk... I felt like something was missing. It's the same I felt about Follow, but I hated Follow at first. It's good but so aggressive at the same time? Alligator isn't bad either, just disappointing after the massive banger that was Shoot Out imo. I haven't appreciated none of these songs that much but I acknowledge the effort that was put in them. By the way it's really nice to see another monbebe here :pepelove1: we're a small bunch on this forum and not very active.

Yeah, I feel the same about Follow and the fast, messy choreo kinda emphasized the aggressiveness. It was especially disappointing because the rest of the album was soooo good - Find You, UR, Mirror.... Fantasia disappointed me more as an album, though I love Flow.

Oh, I wish there were more monbebes here, but it is nice to talk to you! <3

• Awww, I wish there were more of us. Monsta X releases so much good music and I'd love to talk about it. Plus, I just wish they had more support in general.

Yes, I wish more fans acknowledge their talent because they do make good music. Plus, they're wonderful

men which you'll fall in love with. I'm mostly on twitter with other monbebes tho.

• Yes, I wish more fans acknowledge their talent because they do make good music. Plus, they're wonderful

men which you'll fall in love with. I'm mostly on twitter with other monbebes tho.

I don't generally use twitter. Maybe I should, just to follow news of them. I do sometimes check out a monbebe discord server. And yes, they do seem like great guys and they've had to deal with a lot. I wish the best for them.

• I don't generally use twitter. Maybe I should, just to follow news of them. I do sometimes check out a monbebe discord server. And yes, they do seem like great guys and they've had to deal with a lot. I wish the best for them.

Yeah, that's where monbebes gather to collect info or votes or support. Well if you do go on twitter my twitter is yateki.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!