The Music Show With the Most Live Singing Seems to Be

• in fact not Music Core (who made a big show in 2014 of banning lip syncing but lets artists lip sync freely since then lol) but KBS Music Bank. although no music show is 100% live and even KBS seems to let *certain* idols from the SaMe company lip sync freely, compared to the other shows, it really does seem we get the most live performances from Music Bank.

is it just me who noticed this?

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• I don't know about the regular performances, but I do love Music Core's encore stages

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Abundant enough, great quality live singing shown there :D:eyebrowsr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!