Biden’s 51 year old son uses the n-word many times

• godkingteshub

Changed the title of the thread from “Biden’s son uses the n-word many times” to “Biden’s 51 year old son uses the n-word many times”.
  • dude did use the n word with the expectation that it was confidential.....but it still doesn't excuse the implications of using it.

he said it to fucking Obama, a black man. Most of these racists obviously use racial epithets with the expectation others won’t know

• apparently it does so i learned here...

but if you are black then it's okay then you're allowed to say it

I am black and I don't say it, because it's simply cringe. The word lost its meaning anyways, too many none black people use it to look edgy, I don't think they are racist. Rasicm is a mindset, people who think that are stupid and don't know what the word racist actually means.

• how not? if u r not black and say the n word r racist., doesn't matter what context r using it in.

deal with it bro, you are a racist and you think you are superior to other race because you have white skin just for simply saying nigga, boohoo....

• oh I know the history of why but somebody explained that even when singing a song that contains the word one shouldn't say it

thats correct, its the same reason y people shouldn't say it at all u already said u knew the history but the history behind saying it in music is the same yt ppl used the n word in music to degrade black people the same way they said it casually to degrade black ppl, all in all it shouldn't be said.

• thats correct, its the same reason y people shouldn't say it at all u already said u knew the history but the history behind saying it in music is the same yt ppl used the n word in music to degrade black people the same way they said it casually to degrade black ppl, all in all it shouldn't be said.

is there some grassroots education for african american children to stop saying that word altogether...thus eradicating the word regardless of who says it?

• is there some grassroots education for african american children to stop saying that word altogether...thus eradicating the word regardless of who says it?

its just apart of the culture, and economic statues. I think that we just need to educate other races on the meaning of the word and just teach them not to day it cause thats the only way that they r not gonna say it because that word isn't going anywhere anytime soon...

• its just apart of the culture, and economic statues. I think that we just need to educate other races on the meaning of the word and just teach them not to day it cause thats the only way that they r not gonna say it because that word isn't going anywhere anytime soon...

right but should the goal not be the eradication of the word altogether no matter who says it?

I mean if it's a bad word then shouldn't african americans be the first to step up to say no more using the word at all? (unless it's already happening...)

• right but should the goal not be the eradication of the word altogether no matter who says it?

I mean if it's a bad word then shouldn't african americans be the first to step up to say no more using the word at all? (unless it's already happening...)

their r many black ppl who chose not to say it because of it history, black people took the word from out oppressors to take the power back from it thats y we say it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!