Thank goodness music is subjective

• ok ?

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• I mean that's how taste works, especially with something as subjective as music? I love talking about quality but in the end the line between 'objective fact' and 'taste + opinion' is llight and moving and different for everyone.

Lay out your faves and we can all discuss comparative standards, I'm not even being sarcastic.

• I mean that's how taste works, especially with something as subjective as music? I love talking about quality but in the end the line between 'objective fact' and 'taste + opinion' is llight and moving and different for everyone.

Lay out your faves and we can all discuss comparative standards, I'm not even being sarcastic.

hence the title of my thread

and no its not about the artist...because we all have faves that has put out shitty music... my point is being objective as to see 'trash as trash' and not blindly supporting because your faves put it out

And I make sure to follow that same principle with faves as well

• hence the title of my thread

and no its not about the artist...because we all have faves that has put out shitty music... my point is being objective as to see 'trash as trash' and not blindly supporting because your faves put it out

And I make sure to follow that same principle with faves as well

one person's trash is another person's treasure and all that but can't disagree in principle.

• not everyone has the same music taste

the music that you might dislike other people might like

and the music that you like other people might dislike

just because you don't like a certain type of music and someone else likes it doesn't mean they are tasteless. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!