What's your favorite Butter Version?

• Favorite Butter Version 7

1. Original (5) 71%
    2. Sweeter Remix (2) 29%
    3. Hotter Remix (0) 0%
    4. Cooler Remix (0) 0%
    5. Instrumental (0) 0%

So, Butter has 4 Versions (5 if you include the Instrumental)

The Hotter remix is good. The video is so cute and chaotic. I love how loose the guys were.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The original is iconic and of course it's the standard.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The cooler Remix doesn't sound too good for me. It kind of doesn't mesh with the melody and beat. It kinda sounds like someone just overlaid another melody over the original. I like the video, especially 3Js Dance break/ Freestyling.

But the butter Sweeter Version gotta be my favorite. It's just so smooth and calm. It's just so beautiful and well, sweet ^^

How about y'all? :eyes:

• i like the original best but I voted for sweeter version as my favourite remix. All version including the instrumentals are good imo. Even the hotter is fun to me eventho I dont really like it at first. The saxx got me ngl.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!