Dating idols must suck

• Like, most idols have dates in cars or near by the river (mostly the part of the hangang parks without any big lights) or at home dates. I wouldn’t survive such a relationship. I am rather a homebody but I would want to go everywhere with my partner at any possible time and not only in the middle of the night or once a month.

If I only wanted money, I could still date a CEO or someone rich who isn‘t a public person and has crazy fans who knock on my shower door later.

• Like, most idols have dates in cars or near by the river (mostly the part of the hangang parks without any big lights) or at home dates. I wouldn’t survive such a relationship. I am rather a homebody but I would want to go everywhere with my partner at any possible time and not only in the middle of the night or once a month.

If I only wanted money, I could still date a CEO or someone rich who isn‘t a public person and has crazy fans who knock on my shower door later.

thats a good point

• Official Post

That's why I don't get people who want to date their bias. I could never be a secret. :pepe-flirt:

• That's why I don't get people who want to date their bias. I could never be a secret. :pepe-flirt:

Exactly, I am a very spontaneous person. I think I would talk more with the manager and argue with him than actually dating the idol lmaoo

Also I am someone who does pretty stupid shit while drunk or hyped. Imagine seeing your drunk dumb bitch moment on the cover of a dispatch edition

• hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tbh though in a future timeline there could be things like Ultra-realistic VR rooms where people can date there...

--some technology is already cropping up

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• also it's always sad to date someone who's overworked and has busy schedule

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To be honest if you are one of those "faceless" celebrity concepts like corpse husband or vtubers that could help give a good distance between personal matters and the character that everybody gives idol status to.

I remember reading a fiction where there was a well connected group of ghost writers, singers, and choreographers that banded together and debuted a virtual group similar to k/da and used robots similar to boston dynamics atlas to do lives. (ofc dressed up to be more like a star rather than a lumbering humanoid)

I wonder if an anon group like that could happen in the real world.

• To be honest if you are one of those "faceless" celebrity concepts like corpse husband or vtubers that could help give a good distance between personal matters and the character that everybody gives idol status to.

I remember reading a fiction where there was a well connected group of ghost writers, singers, and choreographers that banded together and debuted a virtual group similar to k/da and used robots similar to boston dynamics atlas to do lives. (ofc dressed up to be more like a star rather than a lumbering humanoid)

I wonder if an anon group like that could happen in the real world.

Interesting points

Dating Youtubers or Influencer is mostly chill. I knew a lot of Youtubers from

my country and most of them had a normal dating life with ONS and everything. They were basically normal dudes and girls with a nice paying hobby

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!