What is happening to Doom at Your Service? 8th episode drops to 2% rating

• I am not watching the drama now but I have heard good things about it. Why does the rating keep dropping? :S

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really like the drama, I'm not the greatest fan of Seo In Guk, but he is acting okay, but I love the rest of the cast and the stories about them.

I don't bother if they have a rating of 2%, 20% or 0.2%.

• i think its outdated. idk... stuff like this would have done well two years ago. the trend has died for these type of fantasy dramas

• Visuals, lol.

This is my kind of show but I dropped it after 3 episodes, i got bored. I read that people are confused with the plot, Idk, i didn't get to that part. I don't know about others but i don't see chemistry between pny and sig and in romance dramas that's a must.

Before anyone says it; i have no issues with slow pace, i LOVED When the Weather Is Nice (park min young, queen of chemistry). But i dropped A Piece of Your Mind, i was barely able to finish the pilot, no wonder the series got cut by four episodes. I just need a good story, i don't care about pace.

It seems that knetz don't care that much about visuals and the cast, recently lots of series with popular actors flopped; they care about the story. Good. Yes, visuals help but nobody's going to waste time watching 1-1.5 hours of nonsence to see pretty people, there are pics and short clips for that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!