Describe something you did

• Describe something in a way that other people can imagine to be there ~

Yesterday I went for a walk. If you go the end of the street where I live there are 3 streets. In front of me at the end of my street is a bakery and on the right a guitar-shop. If you go to the street with the guitar-shop you go downhill and pass a flower-shop and a butcher (who only sells chicken). As soon you are downhill you see a bridge. You can go to a street next to it wich has a path that goes up to the bridge. On this bridge you have the option to go on the left side into the town-center and on the right-side trought a lot streets full of buildings and smaller houses etc. If you go into the direction of the city-center you go this bath where the bridge is and it feels like if you would be on top of the city cause he path is maybe 5m up in the air. while you walk there you cross another bridge to go over. Under it you see 3 streets crossing eachother and you can see a big poster-ad in front of a field. Behind the filed you can see different apartmentbuoldings. If you go till the end of your path you see a lot factory-buildings around you. The path ends in front of a supermarket/petstore. You walk from the first brdige around 1.6 kilometer. If you walk from the same bridge in the oposite direction you also feel like if you would be 5m up in the air. Left and right you see a lot houses and apartmentbuildings. After a while you cross a bridge with a street under it. Behind this bridge you walk into a part of the path where you can only see trees all around you. Somewhere in the middle of this part of the path is a very mall playground for children (maybe 2m wide and 6m long I would say). A bit behind this tiny playground you see a way to another path and all around trees. If you stay on your path you come across a street. There is a trafic light and you have to wait till you can cross the street. Behind the trafic light is a small area with a few benches and a statue. behind it is another bridge with a kind of roof. Behind this bridge is a small piece of the path and you can see a sign that shows you how long the entire path is and where in the city the path begins and ends. than there is another bridge and you see under around the bridge a lot buildings with stores in the first floor and apartments in the maybe 2-3 floors over it. These street is not very wide and made out of bricks. after this bridge you walk along a lot smaller apartmentbuildings if you stay on the path. At one part you see a few fields and trees before you see houses again. The path in this direction ends after you walked about 4 kilometer and end in front of a road. On one side of the rode you only see factories and on the other you only see trees like a small forest. I walked this path 3 times allready since I moved to my new city in February and I noticed a lot people using this pat to ride a bike, jogg, walk their dogs, ...you know what I mean and it's absolutly beautiful, especially when you know there is no other green space like this around the city and the next park is at the other end of the city, so peopl living here really seem to enjoy walking on this path

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!